I am woefully pitiful about keeping friends and family up to date on the our lives, so I decided to try blogging. Many of you are old hands at this, so be patient with me as I learn. I thought I would start by letting you know what we've been up to in the last few years. Brian and I moved to Texas in 2004 so Brian could start Grad school at the University of Texas. Meanwhile, I've been working for a Clinical Research Company in Data Management (yes, it is as exciting as it sounds, but it's great for a details person like me). It's been hard being far from home, but Austin is a great place to live. There are so many things to do out here, live music, festivals, Bar-b-que, Texmex and FOOTBALL. Yes, I have been converted. Since Brian is a student we can get student tickets to the football games which are quite the experience. Can't wait until the season starts again in the fall...
Thursday, April 12, 2007
New Kid on the Block
Posted by
Cecilia
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment