I know these are cheesy, but here are some pics of our family this Sunday before the 4th. Brian and I actually did not plan to coordinate, but I thought it was too perfect to not try to snap a few pictures.
I also wanted to mention something that came up at church this morning. Do you know the last verse of the National Anthem? I'll let it speak for itself...
Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
excerpt from: http://www.thenationalanthemproject.org/lyrics.html
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Happy 4th y'all!
Posted by
Cecilia
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment