Brian and I met at NGCSU and married in 2004. We lived in TX for five years while Brian earned his doctorate at the University of Texas. On our way to New York, our baby E was stillborn April 28th 2009. We miss him terribly and he will always hold an important place in our lives and hearts. In October of 2010 our rainbow baby HK was born at 30 weeks. We feel very blessed that God is allowing us to raise her.
Well hey Cecilia! What a delight to hear from you. How've you been? I'm so glad you left me a note. How long yall been in Texas? I almost moved there right before I got married.. small world!
3 comments:
cute turtles!
Aww.. I miss the turtles
Well hey Cecilia! What a delight to hear from you. How've you been? I'm so glad you left me a note. How long yall been in Texas? I almost moved there right before I got married.. small world!
Post a Comment