We had a good visit last week! Neither one of us likes to sit still, so we needed something to keep us entertained (Bri told her that he knows where my inability to sit still comes from now =). What started as another pillowcase dress for Reagan and a few friends turned into a potential side job for me. Below is a link to some of the different dresses we made:
We had a lot of fun, and I got to feed my fabric obsession! Several things worked out this past week that made me think I should give it a try. We'll see what happens!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Mama and I were busy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You should totally go for it! You are so very talented-I could never do that. If I ever had a girl, you'll definitely have to make her one.
WOW!! I love all of them! You SO should sell them, I'm with Heather...If I had a girl, I'd buy one!
I am so lucky to have you as a sisterin law keep em coming they are amazing!!!
I love making pillowcase dresses! jamie hasn't worn one of them, but I still make them. :-)
SO SO cute! Love all of them!
Post a Comment