Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stella Mae's

It's official, Mom and I finally have an Etsy shop! Stella Mae's  will be a place for us to sell the things we love to make. Festivals and craft shows are fun, but it is nice to have a website we can give to those who ask. Right now it only has two items, but there are more to come in the next few weeks. We have many more choices for dresses, so feel free to check out our flickr pictures. I will be taking pictures of Mom's hair bows over the holidays, so what you see is definitely a work in progress. We'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

Amie Kirk said...

Congratulations! Best of luck to you!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm excited! I LOVE it!! Too bad I don't have a little girl!!

Dan said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Love it. I'm so glad Zoe will be sporting your dresses for her bday!! ~ Casey Chappell

Becca Heath said...

I predict a very busy future for you and your mom. Adorable. Wish my girls could wear them :( I will post it on my facebook for all my friends with little girls!