Brian and I met at NGCSU and married in 2004. We lived in TX for five years while Brian earned his doctorate at the University of Texas. On our way to New York, our baby E was stillborn April 28th 2009. We miss him terribly and he will always hold an important place in our lives and hearts. In October of 2010 our rainbow baby HK was born at 30 weeks. We feel very blessed that God is allowing us to raise her.
Regan would gladly take that off your hands. Apparently, that is the "in" clothing for girls her age. I, however, refuse to pay 40 bucks for jeans and 25 for a t-shirt for an 8 y/o since I don't buy it for my 25 y/o self :P
3 comments:
Hahahahaha!!! That's hilarious!
Now that is funny!
Regan would gladly take that off your hands. Apparently, that is the "in" clothing for girls her age. I, however, refuse to pay 40 bucks for jeans and 25 for a t-shirt for an 8 y/o since I don't buy it for my 25 y/o self :P
Post a Comment