Sunday we were finally able to take Hannah Kate to church. The doctors have wanted us to be really careful about her exposure to germs and have limited her contact with large groups of people. We still have to be careful, but we were so excited to finally take her and introduce her to people who have prayed for her and loved on us, and just be able to fellowship. It went fairly well, but the nursing room did not have heat (it sounded like something had broken) so Hannah Kate and I spent most of our time in the lobby. Baby girl grunts like a man in her sleep and it was too loud :). We eventually wandered down to the nursery and I sat down there with her because a friend of ours was volunteering there. I'm not ready to leave her (plus it wouldn't work well with nursing) but I was able to hold her and help out a little. Would you believe she didn't make a peep once we got there?
Hanging out with her Daddy while Mama gets ready. Check out those tights :)
Cell phone pics Daddy snapped while they were waiting on me to get ready. She was in a great mood!

6 comments:
I just LOVE her little dress,sweater and shoes :) So glad to "see" Brian! Love you and miss you both!
there was to much action in the nursery to sleep...love the that last picture.. that smile melts me
That's great you got to go to church. I haven't taken Lainey to the nursery yet. It took me a while to put Kyndra in there I imagine Lainey will be the same.
oh i love her. she is going to be the best dressed chick there with everything her mama can make!! adorable!
She's such a cutie! And I know all about the grunts...Matthew was the loudest grunter I've ever heard! Glad you got to get out and see your church family.
what a cutie! She is so adorable!!! Oh, and I am planning on getting that 1000 Gifts book...it looks really good!
Post a Comment