I am very behind on Hannah Kate's monthly posts, so today I'm catching up. To see HK at two months click here and at three months click here.
These shoes are definitely not suitable for the weather, but I am obsessed with them. LOVE.
This month you:
- Started wearing some 0-3 month clothes (mostly Carters).
- You have gotten taller and leaner this month, though it's hard to tell in pictures. You weigh 11 lbs 3 ozs and are 23 in long. If we adjust for your gestation, the doctor said you are actually on the tall side.
- Started sleeping two four hour shifts at night, thank you!
- Have a bird toy with a windchime sound that you adore. Daddy and I call it baby crack, but realized she probably needs a new name.
- Your hand is also a pretty cool new find and you love to try and put it in your mouth.
- Another favorite is your wubbanub. At first I thought it would just be handy, now Daddy and I are talking about buying a backup. It is basically a soothie pacifier with a small giraffe attached and it not only helps you keep the paci in your mouth but you also like to pet and snuggle it.
- If you are on your belly, you are slobbering and sucking on whatever you are laying on. Apparently this is common, Mama asked the doctor.
- Smiling has become commonplace.
- You are 'talking' like crazy and we talk right back. You have this noise that is a cross between a cry and talking. You do it when you wake up and want us to come get you and it sounds like you are yelling 'hey' over and over. You aren't upset, just trying to catch our attention and Daddy thinks it's pretty funny.
- If I'm not looking right at you you will pinch my chin between your fingers and your palm so I'll look at you. It doesn't hurt, but it does get my attention.

3 comments:
Oh my word! What a beautiful, sweet miracle...keep soaking in every moment! Love to you...
Loved seeing the pictures and reading her monthly updates. She is such a cutie! Absolutely precious! Glad y'all are doing well.
Love,
Tonya
I could kiss those sweet slobber filed cheeks off!!Prettiest baby this side of heaven :)
Post a Comment