Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hannah Kate - Nine Months

I can't believe I typed that. How did my baby get so big? Her Daddy told me today that pretty soon we'll have to call her a big girl instead of a baby. I told him to hush :).


(at least your not to big to still think we're funny)

HK, 

This past month has been a big one. You've changed so much and life has changed around you. We are in Tennessee now, and Daddy starts his job on Monday. Mama is nervous about being in a new place, but hopefully we'll make some friends quickly.



This month you:

  • Finally decided you like to snuggle. I melt when you lay your head on my shoulder and wrap your arms around me.
  • Wear a size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothes. You can also wear 6 month in Carter's.
  • Got your first tooth! It happened the week we moved in and made for some fun unpacking
  • Really decided you like the dogs. Toby is your favorite and makes you laugh hard. For some reason Toby fetching a stick is really funny. The dogs like you more when you can't tug their hair trying to pet them.
  • Can say Dada/Daddy and Hi. You are intentional with it most of the time, so I think it counts.
  • You are sitting very well now and can stand flat-footed.
  • Hate peas with a passion. As in, will intentionally gag yourself if they are in your mouth. 
  • Are starting to have separation anxiety, particularly at night time.
  • Like the exersaucer, play phone, and a little kitchen. Your ultimate favorite was my cell phone, but you drooled on it so much I had to take it apart to get it to work again. That doesn't deter you from trying to get it though.
  • Your eyes are turning from blue to hazel and I think they are on the way to brown. I wish I was a photographer and could have documented it. It was really neat to see daily how they had changed.

5 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Oh my! What a cutie! That last pic of her is precious!

Unknown said...

I can not believe she is Nine months! She is a doll baby! And yes I called her baby :)

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

What a sweetie...you can just see her little personality through these pictures. Such a sweet time!

NotIbutHewhoiswithinme said...

I didnt know her tooth came in!!!! Yeay!! Hannah!!!

Holly said...

She has certainly grown so much! What a joy!