August 28th, this little girl turned ten months old. It's crazy to think that in two shorts months we'll be celebrating her first birthday! I need to get my act together :).
This month you:
- Wear a size 2 diaper, and clothing sizes range from 3-6 m to 6 m. You are almost out of 3-6 m, and you've even worn a few 6-9 m (depending on the brand).
- Your second tooth came in within a week of your first one. You are working on the bottom teeth next to them now.
- Learned to rotate yourself around. This is how you position yourself (one foot turned out to the side) to turn around.
- Separation anxiety has started.
- You've added apricots to your repertoire of food. You are still on a orange food only kick which is hard, but at least you are eating.
- You can pull yourself up from sitting with minimal help from us, but don't really know what to do with yourself from there. All in due time, sweet girl.
- Your favorite toys are musical instruments that are easy to hold, a giraffe rattle you like to chew on, and straws! If we have a straw in a drink and come near you, you will kidnap it.


5 comments:
I so love being able to watch Hannah Kate change through your pictures and messages!
Straws! I love it! Micah used to do the same thing!
I am in awe of how far God has brought your family and your sweet little Hannah Kate! She is precious:)
Shes a little booger...I love the picks of her attacking the animals!! Its getting so close to a year.Seems like yesterday!!
10 months already?!! I think y'all need to make a trip this way and let me do her 1 year pics :) She's adorable!
Post a Comment