Hannah Kate had her nine month appointment yesterday, at a bit over ten months. She weighed 16 lbs and was 26.25 in long. Baby girl is now about three percent on the growth charts! She is still behind on her physical milestones, but the doctor was not concerned. The pictures about are her showing off her latest 'skill'. She can't pull up all by herself yet, but she really likes to stand up and hang on. Don't worry, the bed is getting lowered!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So much cuteness in that tiny little girl! She is precious! My boys are such chunkers, I can't imagine having such a little peanut :). Hudson was a little over 16lbs at his 4 mo. check-up!
She's so tiny and cute!
So So cute!
She really is the cutest thing! I want to meet her!!!! Next summer we should be your way. We want to spend some time in Pigeon Forge after our family reunion so hopefully we can see you!
Love her! Such a cutie pie! She is bigger than Emma Grace was. I can't remember if I told you or not but she only weighed 14 pounds at one year!!! Glad she had a good checkup! Matthew had a great appt with the neurologist today! Have a great weekend!
Love,
Tonya
That's our Precious HK ..Those pictures melt my heart!!!! Shes a true miracle and such a blessing!!!!!
look at that smile!!!
Post a Comment