Hi friends,
Sorry I've been so absent lately! I have started a part-time job and while I love it, it's more time than I thought it would be. I wanted to jump on and invite you to participate in the Walking with You posts that Kelly from Sufficient Grace Ministries is leading. I participated after we lost Ethan and I not only learned a lot about my grief but also met a lot of wonderful ladies along the way. I am going to try and participate again too. If you have lost a baby, check out the link below for more details.

Sunday, January 8, 2012
Walking with You
Posted by
Cecilia
at
3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm going to pass on this information so thanks for sharing it....
How inspiring....hope the new job goes well! Sending prayers to your family. Love the Christmas pictures:)
Post a Comment