Sunday, March 4, 2012

Visiting NMU

In February I had the privilege of meeting Kelly and Holly in person. They came down to visit the National Memorial for the Unborn and it was too close for me to miss. If you know me, going by myself to meet ladies I haven't met in person before was nerve-wracking for me, but I'm glad I went! It was so nice to hug the necks of ladies who were such a big support online after we lost Ethan. 

Visiting the memorial was a neat experience. It was a lot to soak in. The inside is a memorial for babies lost to abortion, there are plaques that folks have placed to honor their baby or babies. The outside has a garden to honor babies that were lost to miscarriage or stillbirth. You can purchase pavers to place in the garden in honor of your baby, hopefully we will get a paver for Ethan one day.












Kelly and I


Holly and I

Thanks Ladies for sharing your Saturday with me. It was such a blessing!

3 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

So glad you were brave and met with us, sweet friend. Meant so much to us that you took the time to meet! It was a lovely place and I hope to return there again someday.

Holly said...

thank YOU for coming to meet up with us! it was a blessing!

Tonya said...

I wish I could have joined y'all! What a beautiful place! I will have to make a trip sometime. Thanks for sharing!