
Boomama is hosting a 'Diptacular' today and seeing as I love all things 'Dip', I thought I would participate.
My Aunt introduced me to this recipe and I love it! It goes great with fritos or tortilla chips.
2 cans of white meat chicken, drained
2 pkgs of cream cheese, softened
1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo wing sauce (more to taste)
3/4 cup of ranch dressing
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan. In a medium bowl, crumble the chicken and mix with the buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Spread chicken mixture over the layer of cream cheese and top with the shredded cheese. Bake for 30 mins at 350 and you're done!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to try it!! You have a beautiful family!
I'm here via Boomama...I had a buffalo dip once and have wanted a recipe for my own!
Anyway, I read thru most of your blog. What a beautiful son! Just wanted you to know your faith touched my heart tonight. I'm praying for you.
:)
Ooh, I've had this and it's awesome!!! I might have to make my own version.
So timely...I am taking an appetizer somewhere today and was bored with what i was going to take...so now i will take this:) but what size cans of chicken?
We buy it at Sam's. I think it's 10 or 12 oz per can.
YUM!!!! I have had this before and I am so excited to make it!!! Keep em coming!!!
Post a Comment