Saturday, December 19, 2009

Down


For once that's a good thing! I debated whether I would put this on the blog or not since it would be admitting that I had 25 pounds to lose (honestly more to go), and it's probably more information than you care to know. But, I've worked hard to get here and I'm happy to finally see the scale going in the right direction and I'm hoping it will be another way to keep me accountable =). Between pregnancy weight and my grieving with food in the beginning, I was pretty discouraged. At the beginning of October I'd had enough and decided to go to Weight Watchers. I'm so glad I did! I've given myself a little wiggle room for the holidays and being out of town, so I was really excited when I hit my 25 pounds goal yesterday. It's amazing how excited I can get over silly little charms, but I love tangible things. Hurray for positive things to celebrate! Here's to hoping I can continue to lose!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Congrats!! That's a great obstacle to overcome! Love you!

Amie Kirk said...

That is AWESOME!!! I just stared Weight Watchers a few weeks ago, and am down 5 1/2 lbs! 25 is quite an accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great job! I hope to follow in your footsteps!

Bill & Stacie said...

Way to go! I am back on WW too! I lost 33lbs. before I got pregnant with Tinsley. I have only lost 4 since joining again, but they say it is becaue my hormones are still crazy. WW is the best way to lose weight, it is so natural.

Holly said...

This is great! Congrats!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Tonya said...

Congrats! 25 pounds is great! Good luck with the rest!

Love,
Tonya