I've realized that I don't always share the nice things about living in the finger lakes. Below is a short video of the snowfall (I always wondered what 'real' snow looked like when we lived in Georgia. So, for all my Southern buddies, here's 22 secs of 'real' snow). Sorry for the annoying red light reflection. I wasn't going to stand outside, it was too cold!
There are also a few shots of the backyard visitors we've had lately. So see, I can find some positive things about being here =). Enjoy!
The first picture is not zoomed to show how close they are to our back door. These are the only kind of visitors we get right now, but I'll take it!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Snow and visitors
Posted by
Cecilia
at
7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When we lived in dalton we use to have them come visit every morning in the fields. we even put a salt block out there and got more to come. I miss those deer. Its absolutely beautiful up there Cecila
Pretty! We have deer too. I love watching them. Do your dogs bark at them? Poor Harley goes crazy barking when he sees them!
Wow look at all the deer! How awesome!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! how fun! hope you guys are staying warm!!!
Post a Comment