Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Miscellaneous Update

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I promise! 

  • Ethan's birthday was a nice, quiet time. I hope to post about it later, but wanted you to know we are okay. Thank you for all your thoughts, emails, and prayers!
  • This is an excellent post by Molly Piper that I just had to share. All about brokenhearted love. Many people exhibit this and don't even realize it.
  • Mom and I have been sewing like crazy! We have re-purposed a few things for Reagan (a nice way to let your creative juices flow without lots of expense). We've also been trying to get ready for the upcoming festival season getting dresses and bows ready. I'm excited to share them with you.
That's it, I lead an exciting life ;). What have you been up to lately?

4 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Hi Cecilia, would you mind sharing what kinds of things you are making and where you get your patterns? I'm not looking to sell, I'd just like to make a few things for Nora. Thanks!

Your misc update looks just like mine! ;)

Lindsey Oliver said...

Another thing:

The link you posted gave me the courage to tell you finally --

I can't tell you how many times I have thought of you and Ethan. It'll be random or deliberate like when I read your blog updates and my heart and eyes will cry. I think of you on holidays, especially Mother's Day and I'm heartbroken with you. I've never really known what to say or when to say it, but I just want you to know that you have been so often in my heart and prayers. So many of your posts have resonated with me and I appreciate your transparency. Thanks and all my best.

Oh, and in the above comment, I meant that our days are similar in that we're sewing. I hope it didn't sound insensitive to the thoughts of Ethan.

Much love!

Brandon and Jamie said...

Hey Cecilia, I just looked at your blog, and I am in the middle of reading this book-- http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. and I am LOVING it- learning so much! ... just thought you may want to read it if you haven't already!!

林韻如 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.