Friday, July 30, 2010

Quilt Update

I'm still not done with the quilt I mentioned in a previous post (we've had a lot going on), but I thought I would show you my progress. I'm so happy with the way these blocks look for the amount of effort involved. This pattern is now one of my new faves. Now to decide if I'm going to leave it as is (about a yard by a yard), try to find more fabric and make it bigger, or add a border. Decisions, Decisions...



5 comments:

heatherstockett said...

Cute! Nothing better than a homemade quilt ;)

Unknown said...

It looks really good :) can't wait to see it when it is all finished. Bet it will look awesome!

Unknown said...

I Really Really like it!! The pattern is great!

Amie Kirk said...

It looks awesome! I love that pattern, too! If it were me, I would probably add a border to it, but I think it looks great either way :-)

NotIbutHewhoiswithinme said...

Cute fabric...I vote border:)