I realized that I never let everyone know the gender!
We found out at our 21 week anatomy scan that little one is a little girl! She was hilarious moving all around during the scan and showing us how flexible she is.
See her legs all the way up at her head?
The ultrasound tech even let us see her in 3D for a little bit. I usually find those pictures a little freaky looking (just being honest) but in real time it's very cool. Her cord was in the way so that's the funny looking thing you see on the left of her face. Brian and I laughed because there is no doubt who's nose she has :).
We also found out that we needed to have another ultrasound to check on some things. We have an appointment with the specialist on Tuesday and are looking forward to checking on our little one. Hopefully we will get good news and have more pictures to share!

9 comments:
Congratulations! Keeping you and baby girl in my prayers. Love and hugs!
Tonya
Congratulations!! Prayers for you!
I won't find out until after Christmas if we're having a boy or a girl, though I'm pulling for Team Pink this time!
Congratulations! Little girls are wonderful! I pray for your three all the time.
Congratulations! Little girls are awesome. I pray all the time for you three.
Awe :) I looked at the pics before I read anything and thought, "Yep...she's got CC's nose!"
Will be praying for a great check-up. Keep me posted. We go back on Tuesday, too. Hopefully, it'll be the last appointment with the fertility doctor. Love you and miss you bunches!
Oh, how exciting!! Congratulations on your little girl!
A precious girl! So happy for you! Hope the scan goes well!
Thats My Beautiful Niece...Princess Long!!!!
just happened to click on our blog tonight - haven't checked it for awhile - and I was happy to see that you are expecting again and that all looks good so far. Scary to be pregnant after loss that is for sure
Post a Comment