I know I have mentioned this before, so I thought I would pass along the link for those who are interested in participating. Here is the information from the email I received:
T.E.A.R. Study Launch Phase II!
Call for open participants
Bereaved parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, and friends who have experience the death of a child family member! Please follow the link below to participate in the T.E.A.R. Study!
Or go directly to the main website here!
PLEASE SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH AS MANY OTHERS AS YOU CAN!
Invite your family members and friends to participate too!
Thank you so much!
Drs. Joanne Cacciatore, Cynthia Lietz, Jeffrey Lacasse, Melanie Fox-Kean, John DeFrain,
& PhD Candidate Jane McPherson
for the T.E.A.R. Study Team
Or go directly to the main website here!
PLEASE SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH AS MANY OTHERS AS YOU CAN!
Invite your family members and friends to participate too!
Thank you so much!
Drs. Joanne Cacciatore, Cynthia Lietz, Jeffrey Lacasse, Melanie Fox-Kean, John DeFrain,
& PhD Candidate Jane McPherson
for the T.E.A.R. Study Team

No comments:
Post a Comment