Hannah Kate was a ballerina this year. I originally was going to make her costume but the birthday festivities took over. Luckily I found a tiny leotard at target and I couldn't pass it up. I also had to get a picture of her in the pumpkin. I saw the idea on The Mom Creative a long time ago and was excited to try it one day (admittedly she is bigger, but I still wanted to try it). She thought she was big stuff because she could stand up in it!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Halloween 2011
Hannah Kate was a ballerina this year. I originally was going to make her costume but the birthday festivities took over. Luckily I found a tiny leotard at target and I couldn't pass it up. I also had to get a picture of her in the pumpkin. I saw the idea on The Mom Creative a long time ago and was excited to try it one day (admittedly she is bigger, but I still wanted to try it). She thought she was big stuff because she could stand up in it!
Posted by
Cecilia
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cutest Ballerina and cutest pumpkin I ever did see :)
I just love her! Especially love the 3rd pic ;)
Such cute pictures...love the size of the pumpkin next to her...looks giant compared to her dainty little self!! =)
Post a Comment