Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More birthday pics

The table

Rice Krispies
Smash cake, chocolate covered marshmallows and pretzels.

Yarn balls

Smash cake

Strawberry cupcakes (both from Sprinkledinkles and very yummy)




Cookie dough dip (recipe)

Pictures for each month of the first year and her yarn letters
Water bottles

Opening presents


Here comes the cake!


She initially was excited and then couldn't get over the goo factor. I love how the frosting looks like lipstick.
The aftermath :)
Overall I think her party was a success. I tried to stick with the colors that are also in her room so we could use the decorations again. We had so much fun with family and getting to hang out. HK even got to meet some cousins for the first time and they were so cute together. Happy birthday baby girl!!

3 comments:

NotIbutHewhoiswithinme said...

It's hard to believe , but it was even more cute in person. You did an amazing job Ceci!!! The food was super yummy too!!!

heatherstockett said...

I love how excited she is about the cake in the first pic! Looks like it was a successful 1st bday :)

Amie Kirk said...

You did a beautiful job! It couldn't have possibly been any cuter! Happy 1st Birthday to your sweet girl!