Brian and I met at NGCSU and married in 2004. We lived in TX for five years while Brian earned his doctorate at the University of Texas. On our way to New York, our baby E was stillborn April 28th 2009. We miss him terribly and he will always hold an important place in our lives and hearts. In October of 2010 our rainbow baby HK was born at 30 weeks. We feel very blessed that God is allowing us to raise her.
You have been so heavy on my heart and mind the last few days and I couldn't figure out why. I clicked on your blog this morning, and now I know. I feel terrible that I missed Ethan's first birthday. :( I hope you and Brian were able to find some peace as you remembered and celebrated him and his short, beautiful life.
14 comments:
Thinking of you and Brian today!
Happy 1st bday to sweet little Ethan. Sending prayers your way. Much love!
Thinking of you and your sweet baby boy!!! Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!
Saying a special prayer for you today.
Happy 1st Birthday Ethan! We love and miss you. Pops & Mimi
happy birthday sweet angelbaby!
Happy First Birthday little Guy.. We love you!!!!!
Aunt Tara,Uncle RObert, and Reagan
Thinking and praying for you and Brian today. Happy birthday, sweet boy!
Praying for you guys today, and sweet little Ethan! Happy first Birthday angel! love yall!
Happy Birthday Ethan! Thinking of you both today and sending you a hug. ♥ Much love to you and your little boy!
Cecilia and Brian, I couldn't log on yesterday but I thought of you often. You all are still in our prayers.
Dear Cecilia,
You have been so heavy on my heart and mind the last few days and I couldn't figure out why. I clicked on your blog this morning, and now I know. I feel terrible that I missed Ethan's first birthday. :( I hope you and Brian were able to find some peace as you remembered and celebrated him and his short, beautiful life.
I think of you and pray for you often...
Lots of love and BIG (((HUGS))),
Tonya
Post a Comment