Today I put Hannah Kate in an outfit I bought for her when I was pregnant. During HK's pregnancy my emotions oscillated from panicking about needing to buy things because it proved that I thought she would come home to worrying about having anything for her because they would just be boxed up with Ethan's things anyway. Buying this outfit was a way for me to hope. I had a hard time picturing her in it, but seeing it laying out in the guest bedroom was a reminder that she was coming. I want to remember the feeling I had yesterday when I put it on her. It's still too big but that doesn't matter. She's here. A tangible symbol of hope and His grace to me.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is precious!
Love,
Tonya
She's such a beautiful and precious blessings and it's a sweet reminder that even in the deepest darkest pit of Despair there's a light at the end. A renewing ,Precious,Perfect light!! God is good!! I don't think he could have blessed a more deserving family...you guys are the best!!
She is so, so beauitful! A special little blessing!
<3
Post a Comment