This little miracle came home! It has been a whirlwind with the day she would get to leave changing several times (such is life with preemies), but we brought her home the day before Thanksgiving. We were blessed because my parents were already scheduled to drive up that day and were an immense help. She is so little that even some of her preemie clothes didn't fit. Luckily the outfit Mrs. Pat sent up fit so she got to wear something special home.
She looks so little in her carseat! She was not a fan, but luckily we don't live to far away.
Daddy bringing her through the front door. It was really windy so we didn't have time for a photo op. I promise she's under the blanket.
So that's it in a nutshell. Since she has been home she's had two doctor's appointments, a head ultrasound, and her first eye exam. If things go well we won't go back for a few weeks. HK has acid reflux so we spend a lot of time trying to minimize how often she gets sick. But, I'm mastering the art of typing one-handed so I should be able to at least post pictures more often :). Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for our little girl! She has truly thrived so far and we feel blessed.
Psalm 126:3 The Lord has done GREAT things for us and we are filled with joy! |

6 comments:
How wonderful!!!
AHHH, SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! I just texted Lori this afternoon and asked how she was doing. I was thrilled that she is already home! I'm so glad that she is doing well, minus the reflux. Emma Grace had it BAD. It became a game to see if I could make it to the hardwood floor with her before she got sick! HK is beautiful! And, I LOVE that car seat. Matthew loves it, too. Hopefully HK will grow to like it in time. I'm here if you need anything. I would love to talk to you soon and really catch up on how things are going. Love and hugs to you!
Tonya
Oh I'm so glad she is home! She is so tiny and adorable!
So happy to hear all this-even when I already knew most of it ;) She's such a little blessing!! Give Bryan a big ole hug from me. Love yall lots!!
What a precious, precious girl! Congratulations! I'm sooooo happy for you and Brian!
Oh goodness, what a tiny, beautiful little peanut!!
Post a Comment