Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Savin' money

In the past few months we've been working harder to cut corners where we can. I know I'm not the only one who likes to save money, so I thought I would pass along some of the websites I use to find the good deals!



There are plenty of websites that provide online printable coupons and explain the drugstore savings programs to you.

Southern Savers
Though we don't live in the south anymore, she has great links for printable coupons and explains the drugstore systems well

Kingdom First
I just found this one, another good source. She doesn't break down things like Southernsavers, but I like the freebies she shows

Jennifer's Blog
I went to college with Jennifer, she gives all kinds of money-saving ideas, particularly restaurant and drug store tips

Old Navy Weekly
A site from Old Navy where you literally hunt for coupons every week. I wouldn't go to Old Navy without a coupon now. They even have some for $45 off of $75, etc, but I never get on there quick enough =)

Slick Deals
Brian has used this website for years and wouldn't buy a larger item without checking here first. It's a forum where people post great deals, and it where we found our patio set at 75% off and several other things. You can even sign up for alerts if there is something you want to buy but don't see a good deal on yet.


These are just a few, but they have made a big difference for us! I particularly recommend reading up on the drugstore programs, I don't plan on paying for toothpaste ever again!

Do you have any money-saving websites you use?

4 comments:

Kelly G said...

thanks for posting all of these! It definitely gives me something to look forward to when I move back to the states. How is life up north? You still taking quilting classes?

:)

NotIbutHewhoiswithinme said...

The only thing i might add to the list is restaurants.com for really cheap deals you can get 25-35 dollar gift certificates for 4 dollars ( i use google to find the codes before i go to the sight) and couponmom.com is a good one tooo !!! I love the southern savers one though its my top pick

heatherstockett said...

www.wow-coupons.com

www.bradsdeals.com

Unknown said...

Hey Ceci,
Your quilt is awesome. Reagan will love it! The framed photos of y'all and Ethan are wonderful. It turned out so beautiful!!! I love the "Glory Baby" song, my friend Tonya who lost her baby has her NILMDTS DVD to that song. She has found alot of peace through that song, I hope you do too. (Her blog is "Tonya Talk" if you ever went to see it, she is the one that emailed you in April)
We love you guys:)