I can't believe it's been four months, Ethan. Honestly, I think it is still sinking in. This has been the month where my mind has forgotten you are gone for brief moments. Where my heart cringes when we rearrange the guest room because I wonder where your crib will go. Or I see some fabric and think "That will look great in Ethan's quilt". Seeing the little John Deere hat that Mimi and Pops got you that matches Daddy's hat. Reality rushes in quickly, I try not to focus on what could have been. Regardless of how things turned out, I wouldn't give up all the joy you did bring us when you were here. Oh how I miss you sweet boy!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Four Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It feels like yesterday and I do the same thing especially at all these consigmment sales I've been going I see some adorable outfit for a baby boy than reality hits.. He did bring allot of joy and still does....Ethan was the most handsome little baby boy i've ever seen...but then again im sorta bias being the proudest aunt in the world and all :) I love you both and not a day goes by I don't pray for strength for you two and the healing of your body .. I love you
Cece, I honestly don't know what to say. I just know that my heart breaks for y'all and that I love you both very much. You're in my thoughts and prayers always.
Thinking about you. I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I know you just want him in your arms again. Love you guys.
love you, praying for you. happy birthday to ethan in heaven!
Post a Comment