That's the monkey Pat, Tasha and Granny got you! Though you didn't get to see it, it reminds me a lot of you so it sits on my nightstand (Mommy was going to decorate your room with monkeys). When I miss you most, I can always hold your monkey and listen to the music I did when you were born. It's the one I always played for us when work got stressful and I hoped to play it for you when you were fussy because it's so soothing to me. As much as I love it, I bet it doesn't hold a candle to the music you get to listen to now.
Love you and miss you!!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Five Months
Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Praying for you.
You and B are still in our prayers.
oh man, this brings tears to my eyes. 5 months already? I love that you keep that monkey on your nightstand. Such a sweet, fun reminder of your sweet boy.
Thinking of you guys! That monkey is so precious. And I just have to say that everytime the top of the page pops up with Ethan's precious little hands I say to myself... He has his Daddy's fingers. Exactly. Or at least of what I remember of Brian Long's fingers looking like. You know I had to say Brian Long for Regan!! Thanks for sharing your post. Your strength/openness is helping people you probably don't even know.
An adorable monkey. Sometimes it is so nice to have something just to squeeze when your arms are feeling empty.
Monkeys...perfect. There is such comfort in the little things.
{{HUGS}}
Amy @ Raising Arrows
I love the monkey and that's so fitting for Ethan in my mind he'll always be your lil monkey..... My comfort when I get to thinking about Ethan is a picture of him on my desk in the office its the one where hes in the blue bonnet smiling and she pinked up his cheeks.(thats my favortie of him) I look at it and see a little of you and a little of brian and how preciously perfect he was..... I can't imagine the pain you go through each day not having him here ,but im sure hes having a blast in heaven running and playing all day long with jesus by his side:) I love ya sis!!
Post a Comment