Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ethan's name in the sand



There is a wonderful site organized by a family that writes the names of children who have passed away in the sand and photographs them (for free). This family has also experienced a loss of their own and do this as a way to honor their son Christian's memory.

Amie was kind enough to tell me about this site and I submitted Ethan's name. Ethan's picture is now up! Below is the link:

http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/2009/10/ethan-mckinley.html

If you go look at the picture would you leave a comment and tell them thanks? I want them to know that what they do is very much appreciated!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Carly did my Carleigh's name. She actually surprised me with it! I was so blessed by her for thinking of me. I'm going to go check out his name now!!

Sarah said...

That is so pretty! What a special ministry.

Amie Kirk said...

The picture is beautiful!

Becca Heath said...

Wow, that is so moving. What a special remembrance.