Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh how I love fall!

The pups and I went for a walk in the field behind our apartment. I'm sure you can tell I have a slight obsession with fall by now, but I can't help myself.

I love the crunch of leaves under your feet and the way you are surrounded by colors.

The air smells different, and the sun isn't so harsh, but still warm.We've had absolutely beautiful weather up here the past two days and my heart is soaking it up.


The perfect leaves are neat, but I think I like the imperfect ones the best.



The dogs were a good excuse, but I think we all needed a little time outside!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love seeing the different colors of fall. It's so pretty!! I like it when it's cool but not too cold. Nice hoodie weather. Or snuggle under a blanket with hot chocolate weather.

Unknown said...

Saw that you stopped by my blog - I know what you are going through right now is so heartbreaking. I saw that you went to Dacula HS - did you know Holle Engeron? I think that's how you spell her last name - she was a sorority sister of mine at Valdosta State University...

I will be praying for you.

~Kimberly

Becca Heath said...

You are such a good writer, Cecilia! Or should I say blogger :) Very descriptive and yes I love fall too!