Thursday, October 15, 2009

Remembering


Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance day. It's a day to remember all the little ones who have passed away.

For all the families who didn't get to hear that sweet cry, nibble on little toes, and feel that sweet breath. You are not alone.

I will be lighting a candle tonight to remember Ethan and all the other little ones.

There are several resources out there for pregnancy and infant loss:

Sufficient Grace Ministries blog and website: Kelly was kind enough to send us a Memories of you book
To Write Their Names in the Sand: To see Ethan's name in the sand click here
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep: Taking precious professional photographs, we will treasure our pictures of Ethan always
SHARE

We love you and miss you sweet boy!!

4 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

praying for you today!

Holly said...

Remembering with you. I am so glad that we have the resources we do now. I am thankful for them.

NotIbutHewhoiswithinme said...

Thinking of you Brain and Ethan,Sis.... Ethans light will always shine through you guys.....Love ya

Shannon said...

I'm going to light my candle right now.