I have a bad habit. I LOVE to take pictures but I am horrible about printing them! I share them on here and on facebook but it's rare that they make it beyond the internet or the picture folder on my computer. Since the birth of Hannah Kate, I've tried to be more intentional about printing pictures. More than once I was asked to see a picture and I didn't have one printed. I finally decided to try out shutterfly because they had a promotion for 50 free prints. I was impressed at how easy it was to use, and it was nice to have them shipped to the house since we can't take HK out.
After I got them and liked to quality, I looked at the christmas cards and baby announcements. I have been dreaming about sending out cards for awhile and its exciting to be at this point! Now to choose which ones I like the best...
I really like almost all their baby girl announcements, including this one and this one. I have draft projects saved of a few until I decide. I've also peeked at the first birthday cards they have. Hopefully I can talk her Daddy into them next year :). And if we get our act together I'd love to have a picture taken to use on our Christmas card. This one catches my eye right now, but I'm sure I'll build a few before I decide.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Pictures, pictures, pictures
And for you viewing pleasure, I'll leave you with outtakes from our first Christmas picture attempt.
Your welcome. I don't think the dogs will make the cut :)
Posted by
Cecilia
at
12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I really really like the first announcement and I love the first family pic too! Hannah's dress is beautiful! And you ook Great!
haha I love it when we got that dress we thought it was so tiny but it looks huge on her...I love that she's starring at the lights....I'll have to try out snapfish sometime
I love the first birth announcement! And I love the Christmas pictures. I noticed your dogs, I had a blue merle Australian shepherd and a yorkie growing up :) Shutterfly is great. Tinyprints also has really cute cards and announcements
I love those birth announcements! I'm a little partial to anything with baby birds on it. I use Shutterfly for the majority of our cards. If you use Pampers diapers and do their rewards program, you can use points towards Shutterfly goodies :) When my clients get a cd with their pics, I tell them to use Shutterfly. Tinyprints.com has come cute stuff (used them for moving announcements and thank you cards).
I never print pictures, either. It's much easier to just post them on facebook ;) You guys all look great!
Post a Comment