Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our First New York Snow

October 15th started out innocently enough...I looked out the window and saw tiny snowflakes! While I do like snow, I'm not quite ready to settle in for the winter =). I wasn't too worried because it was a 'wet' snow and wasn't sticking.


We got up the next morning and this is what we found (the same chair the next day). Toby was completely beside himself. He inspected the entire yard and pulled me around everywhere. Gracie wasn't so excited though, her hair was a snow magnet and when we went back inside her feet looked like dust mops! It didn't last forever, but we got our first taste. Hopefully we'll get to enjoy fall a little while longer before we get snow that stays around.


Happy Fall y'all =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Poor Thing! I like the snow for 1-3 days! Any more than that and I am done with it! If I could live somewhere that had temps between 55 and 75 year round, I'd be there! Yesterday it was 45 in GA, and you know good and well that is just CRAZY for October! Hey, at least you'll get lots of good pics this winter :)

Josh and Donna said...

josh is jealous!

jennifer said...

oh how beautiful!!! that's amazing! something we will never see that much of here in the south!

Holly said...

You can keep all that snow! I'm not ready for it yet!! :) Your doggies are so cute!

Shannon said...

So pretty! I can't believe you have all that snow already!!!